Based on our already versatile Great Divide road model, the Great Divide Disc is the perfect well-rounded road bike. With ample tire clearance, plenty of all-weather stopping power and the all-day comfort that only titanium can provide the Great Divide Disc is ready to tackle roads of any description.
The Great Divide Disc offers a clean, modern approach to a road disc frame with a flat mount rear caliper tucked neatly inside the rear triangle. Internal brake hose routing through the frame and fork keep external cables to a minimum, and thru-axles front and rear add stiffness to the frame and wheels even under heavy cornering loads.
The Great Divide Disc includes as standard what most builders charge extra for. Every Great Divide Disc includes:
- Fully butted tubeset, butted in-house by CNC
- 44mm oversized head tube for tapered carbon forks
- Brushed and blasted frame graphics, with no decals or stickers
- Ten year warranty against manufacturing defects
- T47 threaded oversized bottom bracket shell
- Full carbon No. 22 fork designed specifically for our frames
- Generous clearance for 30mm tires
- Thru axles front and rear
Complete your Great Divide Disc build with a range of thoughtful finishing details, including:
- Titanium bottle cages finished to match
- No. 22 aluminum stem, custom painted to match the fork
- Our made in house titanium seatpost, finished to match your frame