Ridden by the pros, PRECISION PRO dual-side power meters deliver all the benefits of our left-side model (exceptional accuracy, lightweight design, ANT+ and Bluetooth compatibility, 3D power meter technology), plus a specific breakdown of left and right wattage. Perfect for those who need specific power output from each crank side, or anyone who simply wants the best power meter on the market.
The PRECISION PRO Factory Install is installed on your existing crankset at our factory.
Place your order, and we’ll be in touch to let you know how to send us your crank and when you can expect it back in your hands.
Factory Install crank compatibility list
How does it work?
Through the custom install process, PRECISION can be installed on a wide variety of bike frames. We’ll work with you to determine the best fit for your bike.
PRECISION PRO is installed on your existing crankset. The crankset is sent in, and the power meter is installed and send it back. Please note, new orders take approximately three to four weeks to be processed. We’ll be in touch via email to keep you posted on the status of your order.
- All Android phones support Bluetooth Smart (also known as Bluetooth 4.0, BLE, or BTLE), and are compatible.
- All iOS devices (iPhones, iPads) support Bluetooth Smart (also known as Bluetooth 4.0, BLE, or BTLE), and are compatible.
- Your headunit needs to support ANT+ PWR or Bluetooth Smart Cycling Power Service (or CPS). This should include nearly all headunits.
- Please note the Polar V650 is not compatible
- All Mac laptops support Bluetooth Smart
- Most PC laptops support Bluetooth Smart
- All Mac and PC devices can be upgraded with an ANT+ stick (sold separately) to communicate with your Powermeter over ANT+.