Running through the Rocky Mountains in both Canada and the United States, the Great Divide is home to some of the most challenging and beautiful roads of North America. Our namesake frame shares this cross-border connection having been designed in Canada and hand-built in the USA to tackle any length and pitch of road.
The Great Divide has been designed to showcase the best characteristics of titanium while embracing the latest developments in frame design. 22mm chain stays and an oversized, bi-ovalized down tube are bridged by a T47 threaded bottom bracket shell to provide stiffness and instant response under power. An oversized head tube accommodates the latest tapered forks while strengthening the bike’s front end for confidence-inspiring steering precision and cornering stability. The Great Divide offers a perfect mix of responsiveness without compromising the ride quality that titanium is legendary for.
The Great Divide includes as standard what most builders charge extra for. Every Great Divide includes:
- Fully butted tubeset, butted in-house by CNC
- 44mm oversized head tube for tapered carbon forks
- Brushed and blasted frame graphics, with no decals or stickers
- Ten year warranty against manufacturing defects
- T47 threaded oversized bottom bracket shell
- Full carbon No. 22 fork designed specifically for our frames
- Generous clearance for 28mm tires
Complete your Great Divide build with a range of thoughtful finishing details, including:
- Titanium bottle cages finished to match
- No. 22 aluminum stem, custom painted to match the fork
- Our made in house titanium seatpost, finished to match your frame