Blending the responsiveness of our Reactor road race frame with the versatile handling and confidence of the Great Divide, the Aurora is our range-topping model for all occasions.
A top priority when developing the Aurora was to balance high stiffness and crisp handling with all-day comfort levels that only titanium can deliver. Despite an overall stiffness level approaching our race-specific Reactor model, the Aurora is the smoothest riding frame we offer. A combination of carefully shaped and butted tubing, svelte seat stays and the one-piece carbon seat mast result in a frame that smooths vibration like nothing else on the road.
The Aurora includes as standard what most builders charge extra for. Every Aurora includes:
- Fully butted tubeset, butted in-house by CNC
- Tapered head tube for 44/49mm integrated headsets
- Brushed and blasted frame graphics, with no decals or stickers
- Ten year warranty against manufacturing defects
- T47 threaded oversized bottom bracket shell
- Full carbon No. 22 fork designed specifically for our frames
- Generous clearance for 30mm tires
Complete your Aurora build with a range of thoughtful finishing details, including:
- Titanium bottle cages finished to match
- No. 22 aluminum stem, custom painted to match the fork
- Your choice of 0-offset or 22.5mm setback seatmast topper