The Reactor is intended to be the most race-oriented road frame in the No. 22 lineup. With an emphasis on stiffness, responsive handling and light weight, the Reactor is the perfect titanium stage race tool.
When developing the Reactor, we set out to increase the already high levels of drivetrain stiffness offered by our versatile Great Divide road bike. To achieve this, the Reactor features an oversized down tube and chain stays, both of which are among the largest offered on a titanium frame. The Reactor’s chain stays are a full 25.4mm in diameter, ovalized to 30mm at the bottom bracket for increased stiffness. When coupled with the bike’s oversized head tube and size-specific butting and tubing sizes, the result is a bike that responds crisply and immediately to hard efforts.
The Reactor includes as standard what most builders charge extra for. Every Reactor includes:
- Fully butted tubeset, butted in-house by CNC
- Tapered head tube for 44/47mm integrated headsets
- Brushed and blasted frame graphics, with no decals or stickers
- Ten year warranty against manufacturing defects
- T47 threaded oversized bottom bracket shell
- Full carbon No. 22 fork designed specifically for our frames
- Generous clearance for 28mm tires
Complete your Reactor build with a range of thoughtful finishing details, including:
- Titanium bottle cages finished to match
- No. 22 aluminum stem, custom painted to match the fork
- Your choice of 0-offset or 22.5mm setback seatmast topper